Batchbook, a social CRM for small business, combines bookkeeping, sales & service by integrating invoice data from QBO with full contact details. Made for teams who outgrow spreadsheets & who need to manage contacts, invoices, emails & social media.
Get It All Done With Useful Integrations
Besides our QuickBooks Online integration, Batchbook works with other tools that will help you get the job done. Use Batchbook with popular software like Google, MailChimp, Eventbrite, Formstack, HootSuite, Twitter, LinkedIn and more.
A CRM for QuickBooks Online Users
Batchbook helps you keep everything together. Export QuickBooks Online customers to Batchbook to create active profiles, where you can save emails, see social updates, and work together as a team. Plus, you can send new contacts to QuickBooks with the click of a button and see open invoice details right in Batchbook.
See Everything You Know About Your Contacts
With Batchbook, you can build better contact profiles. This means anyone on your team, from sales reps to customer service to accounting, can add details and get to the contact information they need. Having everything in one place adds up to a better customer experience.
Join Other Small Businesses and Achieve Organized Bliss
“I am so super thankful to have found Batchbook's CRM system when I first started my small biz as a creative career coach. The people behind the company are super amazeballs. If you have clients or customers, Batchbook is a must-have tool.” -- Michelle Ward, When I Grow up Coach
Support & FAQ
We have an awesome Customer Experience team on hand to provide training, answer questions, and help you discover the best way to use Batchbook for your business. In addition to our extensive knowledge base and free email support, your account comes with access to free weekly training sessions, or 1 on 1 phone training for Medium and Large plans.
Email us any time: email@example.com
- Can I share contacts between QuickBooks Online and Batchbook?
- Yes, you can send your QuickBooks Online customers into Batchbook and share lists or individual contacts from Batchbook when you are ready to send invoices.
- What QuickBooks information can I see in Batchbook?
- You will be able to see open invoice information, including amount and date due, for any contact you have shared between QuickBooks Online and Batchbook.
- What types of businesses use Batchbook?
- Thousands of small businesses are successfully using Batchbook across a wide variety of industries. Batchbook was built especially for small businesses, startups, and small teams within larger organizations.
- Why do I need Batchbook to store my contact info?
- Batchbook lets you store a complete contact history, including things like saved emails, social profiles and any custom information you can think of. With to-dos, lists, small group emailing, and integrations with tools like MailChimp, we also help you take action!