Track your team’s hours and instantly sync approved time entries to QuickBooks for invoicing & payroll. Works with customers, jobs, projects, service items, payroll, and classes! Add +Billing for expense tracking, invoicing, and online payments.
Before Time Tracker, payroll & invoicing was a paper-hunt.
With Time Tracker, you can track time from anywhere, approve your employee timesheets, and then sync to QuickBooks for billing & payroll. You'll spend less time hunting down employee timesheets and be able to quickly create invoices and process payroll in QuickBooks. It's simple to setup and easy to use.
"Does the sync work properly?" - Actual Customer
We polled our customers to see if they were happy with the QuickBooks Sync. Laura from Austin told us, "My main concern was whether or not it would actually sync properly with QuickBooks, and it does. Other concerns were ease of use (for field employees), the ability to set limitations for each employee, and whether or not it would work with our job costing system. All of these concerns have been satisfied. It really does meet my expectations! Thank YOU!"
“It saves me a boatload of time.” - Actual Customer
We asked a customer why she uses Time Tracker. "It eliminates the need for paper time sheets, and it saves me a boatload of time because I don't have to do the individual entries in QuickBooks in order to run payroll. It also provides a better sense of accuracy because employees can make entries real-time, as opposed to scrambling each Monday to remember what they did the previous week."
Employees track. You approve. Time syncs.
With Time Tracker, employees submit their timesheets for approval by the admin (usually the boss or bookkeeper). The admin then can approve or edit any time entries. If the admin approves the submitted time entry, it will automatically sync to QuickBooks.
Outlook, mobile, and offline tracking
You get free mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, Outlook, and our offline desktop extension. Time Tracker also comes with an Outlook Add-in. Book a client meeting in Outlook and then convert that meeting into a time entry with one click. All apps are free!
372 million hours synced to QuickBooks
Time Tracker is one of Intuit's most popular time tracking apps. Our customers have logged and synced over 372 million hours to QuickBooks since 2012.
Support & FAQ
Time Tracker gives you unlimited Email, Phone and Live Chat support. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or start a live chat by clicking the "chat" button to the right.
- If I connect Time Tracker to QuickBooks PC or QuickBooks Online, what information is synced?
- Approved time entries automatically sync with QuickBooks, allowing you to easily invoice customers, pay vendors and employees, as well as conduct job costing. Employees and vendors use Time Tracker to make time entries, which are synced with QuickBooks when the admin approves the entries. Approved hours created in Time Tracker sync back into QuickBooks. Customers, employees, vendors, service items, classes, payroll items, and hours created in QuickBooks all sync into Time Tracker.
- Is my data secure with eBillity’s Time Tracker? What happens to my data if I cancel my account?
- Time Tracker by eBillity is a web-based software, so you don’t have to worry about computer crashes, security breaches, data back-up, or software updates. Data is secured and private with 128-bit SSL and daily backups to an Amazon S3 server with full redundancy. Sensitive customer information stays confidential with role-based access rights. If you need to cancel your eBillity account and have the QuickBooks connection enabled, just be sure to sync your Time Tracker data with QuickBooks.
- What if I need help? Do I have to pay for support?
- Free support is available for every Time Tracker user. This includes free trial users. Just call, email or chat with us whenever you have questions about using Time Tracker. Also find answers to your questions in our Help Center, watch help videos on each page of the application, see a training video on our YouTube channel, or join us on a live "Getting Started" webinar.
- Who uses Time Tracker and how do they use it?
- Attorneys, accountants, consultants, designers, programmers and other professionals track, record and bill for every second of productive time with Time Tracker. Employees and vendors can make time entries from their office, mobile devices, or Outlook. Then they submit them to you (the Admin) for approval. Avoid tedious one-off entries, complicated spreadsheets, data loss and errors with Time Tracker.