Simplify your accounting and stay on top of your eCommerce business. eCC Cloud syncs your online store(s) with QuickBooks, so you can instantly record your sales, customers and products. Works with Amazon, eBay, Bigcommerce, Shopify, and more.
Record your online sales in ONE CLICK
Now you can instantly track your sales revenues within QuickBooks. Sales transactions are automatically recorded as a sales receipt or invoice with applied discounts, taxes, and charges.
Keep your products in synced
eCC Cloud matches the products between your online store and QuickBooks, so when your orders are posted to QuickBooks, the product data are automatically updated. For items not in QuickBooks, eCC Cloud triggers a new product to be created. eCC Cloud also alerts you of out-of-synced items.
Manage your customers better
See what your recurring customers are buying or record your sales as a standard customer. eCC Cloud automatically update the customer details when orders are posted to QuickBooks.
Consolidate your sales across all online channels
Pull orders from your personal online store and marketplace seller accounts into eCC Cloud and instantly post them to QuickBooks.
Compatible with QuickBooks Online and PC editions and leading eCommerce platforms
eCC Cloud is compatible with all QuickBooks Online editions (Simple Start, Essentials, Plus), QuickBooks PC editions (Pro, Premier, Enterprise), and 25+ eCommerce platforms (Amazon, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Bigcommerce, Shopify, VirtueMart, X-Cart, Zen Cart, and more).
Support & FAQ
Unlimited support by email and chat for all customers during business hours.
- How do I get billed?
- Your credit card will be charged automatically 30 days from your signup date and the bill will be adjusted based on your usage automatically.
- Are there any contracts?
- Absolutely not! There are no contracts and you can cancel your account at any time.
- Can I pay annually instead?
- Yes. You can save money when you pay for the entire year up front. Pick the order tier that works best for your business.
- What type of support is included?
- We offer email and chat during business hours for troubleshooting errors and/or helping to solve any integration issues you may encounter.