Run your business from the palm of your hand and automatically get the data in QuickBooks. Whether you need to take credit cards on-the-spot, send invoices for online payment or manage coupons, you can do it with one simple mobile app. Instant setup.
Multiple payment modes made easy
- Streamline payments of cash, check, debit cards and credit cards
- Effortlessly issue invoices on-the-go via the Flint app for easy online payment
- All data automatically syncs to QuickBooks to save you time
Eliminate manual data entry with easy QuickBooks integration
- Work smarter: Line item details from each transaction automatically syncs hourly to QuickBooks to save you time. Manual on-demand sync is also supported
- Understand your customers: Customer email addresses from Flint receipts automatically map to the right transaction in QuickBooks, so you can see a comprehensive customer history
- Operate efficiently: When a new email address is found on a receipt, a new customer is created in QuickBooks to save you a step
Easy & secure card scanning, no swiping
Take credit card payments in a snap with no card reader required. Instead of swiping your customer's credit card through an extra piece of hardware, the card number is securely scanned through the Flint app. Keyed entry is also supported at the same financing rate as a scan, starting at 1.95%. With Flint, all data is fully protected according to industry PCI DSS standards and guidelines. All transactions are encrypted for safety, and no information is ever stored on a phone.
Simple on-the-go invoicing with online bill pay
When you use Flint, you can create and send custom invoices right from your phone or Merchant Portal. Your customers will receive an emailed invoice containing your business information, the amount, and a link to easily pay online. No registration or account creation is required to make a payment, so your customers can pay their bill in minutes, without any hassle. If payment is overdue, Flint will send a friendly reminder email to your customer so you don’t have to.
Customized coupons with Apple Passbook integration
Easily create coupons from your phone or desktop, and reward your customers with savings to build loyalty. Discounts are automatically applied when coupons are scanned with the Flint app at the time of transaction. All Flint coupons can be integrated with Apple Passbook (increasing your company's visibility alongside major brands) or they can simply be scanned from an email. Issued and redeemed coupons are easily tracked via the Merchant Portal.
Get started right away
Don’t have a Flint account yet? Simply confirm your identity and download the free Flint app, and you’re ready to go with our full suite of features. With Flint, there's no hardware to wait for, no upfront costs, and no merchant account headaches. Just immediate access to powerful tools that help you run your business more simply.
Support & FAQ
Flint provides online and phone support from 7am to 5pm PST, Monday through Friday. Reach out to us today!
- Is Flint secure?
- Yes. Flint has integrated with industry leading financial services and infrastructure companies to provide a reliable, secure and scalable platform. Sensitive data is protected according to PCI DSS and other industry guidelines, and all connections are encrypted for maximum security. When using the Flint app, only the main card number is scanned. No card data or images are stored on the phone, and standard card verification and a touch screen signature are required to complete transactions.
- What phones does Flint work with?
- Flint is currently available in the U.S. for iPhone and Android users, and can be downloaded from the Apple App Store or Google Play. The Flint app is compatible with iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, 5S and 5C with iOS 5.1 or higher. Supported Android devices must have Android 4.0 or higher. Examples of currently supported Android devices include HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4, Motorola Moto X, and LG Nexus 4.
- What markets does Flint serve?
- Flint supports U.S.-based Visa and MasterCard branded card transactions for merchants based in the United States. Flint does not currently support deposits to pre-paid card accounts.
- How quickly do I get paid?
- Once you enter your bank account details to your online Flint profile, deposits are sent directly to you, five days a week, from our merchant services partner at Fifth Third Bank. Payment is generally issued within 1-2 business days of the transaction. Transaction fees are automatically deducted from all deposits, so what you receive in your account is yours to keep.