Go paperless with cloud-based work order scheduling, dispatching, and invoicing for QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Enterprise). Mobile GPS, Signatures, Inventory, Payment and Payroll integration. Best for HVAC, plumbing, electrical, and repair.
Shuffle Schedules Quickly
Scheduling (or rescheduling) work orders couldn’t be easier. Field Service Management gives dispatchers a dashboard-full of information, including each technician's work orders, geographic location and status. Reassignment and reschedules are fast. When a tech runs late, simply drag and drop the work order to assign a new one.
Birds Eye View
With Field Service Management, you know what each technician is working on, the work status, job duration, arrival time, travel time and hours clocked. Clicking a work order title opens up all job details. Filter your Calendar and List View to show just the info you need.
Equipment Service Data Improves First-Time Fix Rate
Store all the customers, contacts and equipment information you need all in one place so you can do the job right the first time. Before a job in the field starts, your technicians know the equipment service history. Information at their fingertips means their first-time fix rates are better and customers are happier.
Wireless Work Orders Cut Paper Hassles
Break through the paper bottleneck. With Field Service Management mobile app, you can trade in your clipboards for Apple and Android phones and tablets — so you control processes and information better. That means immediate information on work orders and technician schedules as well as fast rescheduling. Capture photographs and customer signatures in the field. Track inventory usage by technician. Process payment in the field with QuickBooks Merchant Services integration.
Schedule Efficiently with GPS and Mapping
Integration with Google Maps allows you to track your workers and locate customer sites easily. The ability to easily shuffle work orders allows you to minimize travel time and get more done each day.
Technical Requirements and Considerations
App works with QuickBooks for PC (Pro, Premier, Enterprise)
Complete technical requirements can be found here.
Support & FAQ
Customer service agents are available to help paying customers from 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM ET.
Call (866)-379-6635 for sales inquiries. For app support, click on Support URL below.
- How can I purchase Field Service Management?
- Contact a QuickBooks Sales Specialist to learn more or buy. Call (866) 379-6635.
- Are there any additional optional modules available with Field Service Management?
- There is a time card module for payroll and a Service Agreements module for recurring work. Learn more about these at http://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/products/field-service-management/
- Where can I attend live demo or see a full length recorded one?
- Sign up for a live webinar at http://enterprisesuite.intuit.com/resources/events/.
- Can I get professional services assistance and training beyond standard technical support?
- Inexpensive professional services packages are available from Corrigo to help you get started or provide custom training. Contact your field Service Specialist for more information (800)517-2621.