Method specializes in CRM for QuickBooks and is the top-rated CRM on Intuit Apps.com. You and your team will be organized! You'll stay on top of what each customer needs so nothing gets missed. Try it free for 30 days.
Industry-leading QuickBooks Integration
Method’s patented QuickBooks sync engine means your CRM data and financial data are always in harmony. Your customers, vendors, employees, items and other QuickBooks lists are accessible anywhere, anytime. View, add and edit virtually every QuickBooks transaction, including estimates, invoices, payments, vendor bills and much more!
Track LEADS outside of QuickBooks
Web-to-lead forms allow your potential customers to request product and service information from your website and instantly create a lead, sales opportunity and a follow-up reminder for you in Method. Leads can be entered into Method via web-to-lead forms, imported from Excel or via the Method API, or entered manually. Once a lead is converted to a customer it syncs to QuickBooks automatically, and in real-time.
Close more sales OPPORTUNTIES
Method provides a way for your sales team to share sales opportunities (potential deals) with their co-workers - which helps to close deals if they are on the phone with another customer or away from their desk. Gain insight with dashboards and analytics - helping you know who your best customers are, best staff are, and who is falling between the cracks.
Self-serve PORTALS make you look Fortune-500 professional
Portals allow you to create a self-service "My Account" area on your website. Let your customers ask questions, see past transactions, make payments, and print existing invoices. And since Method is fully customizable, you can create virtually any portal you want.
CUSTOMIZATION - lets your unique business get more done in fewer steps
Method screens are not designed by programmers; they are created by app designers using the same drag and drop tools you use to perform your own customizations. And since all screens are open for you to redesign, you can create new screens or modify the existing screens any way you want. You can also create your own buttons, screens, tables, fields, reports, portals….the possibilities are endless!
Support & FAQ
Technical support is included with your subscription. To clarify, technical support is restricted to solving technical issues such as error messages, installation problems, inability to sign into Method, and concerns over possible system malfunction. Non-technical incidents, such as training, customization, and general how-to questions must be directed to your Method Consultant as a chargeable service. For self-service options, visit the Method Forums, or Self-Service and Documentation.
- I see this is a free 30 day trial. So....what’s the PRICE afterwards?
- After the trial period, regular pricing will begin. Method CRM: $25/month per user. Method CRM Pro: $40/month per user.
- What is the difference between the CRM and CRM Pro versions?
- Method CRM Pro is full featured, whereas Method CRM limits how much customization you can do. In addition, CRM Pro also allows you to install other Method applications like Method Scheduling & Invoicing. The trial is on CRM Pro, but you can easily downgrade at any time.
- Customization sets Method CRM apart from other CRM apps – but do I NEED to customize?
- Method CRM is a full featured CRM “out of the box”. So you don’t *need* to customize anything. We, however, feel that your business is unique in many ways, and that your company will run more efficiently with customization. When the time comes that you want to customize something in Method CRM, you can do it yourself, or you can ask your Method rep for a quote, or you can contact one of the over 150 certified Method Solution Providers listed on our website.
- What else does Method CRM integrate with?
- We have a Microsoft Outlook add-in. We have a 5 star rating on Google Apps Marketplace for our Gmail and Google Calendar gadget. We integrate with Google Maps for routing. There is a very powerful Import / Export / Update tool for Excel. We have an extremely powerful and simple MethodAPI for 3rd party software developers. We have a slick Document Management integration with SmartVault.com. And, of course, Method CRM integrates with the other apps available on the Method Application Library.