Track, Approve/Deny your employee expenses from any device and instantly sync with QuickBooks from any device. Free 30 Day Trial!
Auto-Match Receipts with Credit Card Transactions
Just take pictures of your receipt images and ProOnGo will auto-match the receipt images with your credit card transactions.
Sync Your Credit Card
ProOnGo can sync with your Credit Card registers or interface directly with your banking institution to download your credit card transactions, so you can label with the expense category, Customer:Job, Items, Classes or mark as billable.
Timesheets & Mileage
Record individual time activities, fill out timesheets by client, and record your mileage via your phone's GPS or enter in odometer readings.
Label your expense accounts, Customer:Job, Classes, Items, Payroll Item and mark the expense as Billable or Not billable. Sync your Out of Pocket expenses as a Write Check or Vendor Bill and sync your credit card transactions
Expenses In the Cloud, Always in Sync
Record your expenses on any device you have. ProOnGo supports iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry devices as well as any desktop or laptop. Your expenses are always backed up, so as soon as you record an expense with ProOnGo, you'll never lose it.
Support & FAQ
- How do I sync my QuickBooks accounts, clients, payment methods and employees with ProOnGo?
- As soon as you complete the QuickBooks connection wizard, your Chart of Accounts, Bank Accounts, Employee list, Payment Methods and Customer:Jobs will sync update to ProOnGo Expense. As soon as you login to ProOnGo Expense from the mobile app or from ProOnGo.com with your email address, you'll be able to begin labeling your expenses with your expense accounts, payment methods, Customer:Jobs and whether or not the expense is Billable.
- How do I add employees?
- The QuickBooks connection wizard's second to last step will be to add employees to your account. To create accounts for your employees, just select the employees from those listed in your Employee Center with a valid email address, and their accounts will automatically register with ProOnGo. Your employees can then login with their email addresses inside the ProOnGo Expense mobile app, or the ProOnGo Web Portal at ProOnGo.com. Passwords are whatever is initially entered in the password field.
- How do my employees track their expenses?
- Your employees can track their expenses by logging in with their email address at ProOnGo.com or they can download the ProOnGo Expense mobile application for iPhone, iPad, Android and BlackBerry devices.
- How do my expenses get into QuickBooks?
- As soon as you Approve you and your employees expenses, you are then given the option to sync your expenses with QuickBooks either as a Vendor Bill or Write As Check reimbursement method.