QuickBooks Online - Accounting Software for Businesses
Work from the home, office or road
With QuickBooks Online, you have the freedom to work where and when you want — you're not bound to a single physical location. Our users love the convenience of printing off an invoice from a client's office, doing a quick job on the weekend without having to drive to the office, or checking in while traveling. It is also effortless to connect with other users whether it's your accountant or a partner in another state. QuickBooks Online Plus allows for up to 20 simultaneous users. Additional fees apply.
No matter where you are, you're never far from the data you need to run your business. Our mobile feature adds one-touch access to your iPhone™, BlackBerry® or Android-ready device so you can see and manage your payables, receivables, bank balances, customer contact info and more.
Get your Company Snapshot
No time to organize your financial records? See your company's "big picture" in easy-to-understand charts, graphs and overviews. Your Company Snapshot will tell you, every day, what you're making, what you're spending, how you're doing vs. last year and more. It's all organized on one screen for easy review.
Customer data at-a-glance
Customer Center keeps your information in one place, bringing you one-screen access to your estimates, invoices—even contact information—customer-by-customer. Instantly, you'll see how much you've estimated and/or billed, how much they've paid and how much they owe you.
Track Sales and Expenses
Stay organized and in control of your business. With QuickBooks Online, all your financial information is in one place, making it easy to stay on top of your business — no more digging through piles of paper. And, you'll be ready for tax time with complete and accurate records.
See your industry trends
One of the smartest ways to keep your finger on the pulse of your industry, Trends provides instant access to reports on what competitors in your field are spending and making—so you can quickly find out how you compare to the averages.
Support & FAQ
Customer support is included free in each subscription to QuickBooks Online. No extra fees for a support plan: we're always there for you!
Email, phone & chat support is included in Plus and Essentials subscription. Email support is included in Basic subscription.
Questions? (800) 286-6800
Agents available M-F 6am-6pm PST
- Do you back up my data?
- Yes. In addition to always maintaining two copies of your data, we automatically back up your updated data every day. It's stored on firewall protected, redundant servers.
- How safe is it to send my data over the Internet?
- QuickBooks Online uses the same technology used by online banks and brokerages to transmit your private data over the Internet. Our parent company, Intuit, Inc., trusts the same system to submit millions of TurboTax returns every year. Data available is limited to participating financial service providers.
- Can I convert my existing QuickBooks desktop data?
- Yes. You can import your QuickBooks Basic, Pro or Premier Edition file into Online Plus or Online Essentials within the first 30 days of signing up. Your existing QuickBooks desktop data will convert to comparable features where applicable. When comparable features do not exist (such as customer or vendor types), the data will not be converted. Importing data into QuickBooks can take an hour or more, depending on the amount of data.
- Does it have all the same features as other QuickBooks software? Can I add features later?
- QuickBooks Online does not have an identical set of features to other QuickBooks desktop products. We designed it specifically for businesses that need to access their books remotely and/or allow multiple people to work simultaneously. Some of its features are unique while many are the same or similar to other QuickBooks products. Yes, you can add any features to your QuickBooks Online service at any time such as QuickBooks Online Payroll and Merchant Services (additional fees apply).