About this app
Service Task allows you to easily manage customers & schedule jobs from a cloud based platform. Ideal for high volume service companies (field services, window cleaners, carpet cleaners, cleaning services to name a few…) who manage multiple crews.
Your company at a glance
ServiceTask offers an extremely easy way to see all company activity on the "Overview" screen. Quickly view a summarized list of all jobs for the day and all recent activity in a live feed. Worried about forgetting unscheduled jobs or jobs that are still in progress? You can simply view these right from the overview.
Track customer activity
Track customer activity in a dynamic customer dashboard all on one page. Save and organize jobs, estimates, notes, and reminders. Never forget to follow up with a customer to schedule an appointment again. You can set a due date for every note you create for a customer. You can even choose a time for an email reminder to send a reminder.
Quickly schedule jobs
We understand how difficult it can be to make sure jobs never fall through the cracks, which is why Service Task allows you to easily create recurring jobs. By using drag and drop, you can either change the order of jobs for a crew, or move them to another one. With Service Task you can view multiple crews’ schedules at the same time to better keep track of your schedule.
Track job activity
Easily keep track of which jobs need to be confirmed, followed up or rescheduled in the Job Dashboard. View all scheduled jobs for a particular crew within a specified date range. By creating custom job reports, you can better manage your schedule.
Invite your company members
Service Task encourages you to invite your co-workers to create accounts on your system. You will be able to set permissions to grant proper access for team members.
Service Task fully integrates with QuickBooks. This allows you to sync customer data, send job invoices to QuickBooks, and display outstanding balances for customers in Service Task. Save time by closing the gap between easy scheduling and efficient accounting.
Good but I need a few improvements
Just signed up for the service and it is almost exactly what I have been looking for. There are a few things that I would like added if possible.
1. Better limitations on what I allow users to access.
- Want them to be able to add the calendar but not change the existing events.
- Allow Users to add Dates they are unavailable or request off to the Calendar. I work with a lot of contractors and this would allow them to let me know when they have other projects going on so I don't schedule them.
- Separate listing between services that you invoice for and the services you are listing on the calendar event that the users can see. I like being able to set up the project with the invoice in mind for billing but don't want the users to see the pricing that I am billing nor do they need to see all the details of it. Could also just remove the pricing from the users details. Then they could still see all the services that are being requested.
2. Side tab on the Calendar showing users that are not assigned to a project in the specified calendar view. This allows for quick selection of the user for a new project. Could also show on the user selection drop down list what users are not available when the dates have been selected.
3. Locations for projects - don't have the address location attach to a specific customer. For example, I work in hotels and get projects from other companies to work in the hotel. I don't want all of the hotels that I work in listed as addresses for the companies that I am doing the work for.
4. Email alert when projects are created. Send an email to all users that are added to a project.
5. Attachments for projects - Option to add bulk files and ability to open them on the site without downloading it.
August 12, 2013
CAN manage customers
CAN manage customers and schedule jobs but has no way to e mail or text to the crews
July 26, 2013
Very good, but not Great!
I have been using ST for a little over a month now. For the most part it works great but there are a couple of things that are really frustrating me to the point of looking for another solution. If you have jobs that last longer then a day, the repeat function doesn't work like Google does. You can't just create a job for one day and then repeat it for 2 or 3 more days. It only shows on the calendar as a full day job that stays at the top of the calendar instead of showing up on the 8-5 hours.
Navigation is a little quirky. You have to go 2 or 3 tabs deep to get to some areas and if you look up a customer to see all the jobs but want to add another one, you have to go back 1 screen to add it. Little things like that make it very frustrating.
I will say that they have excellent customer service though.
April 1, 2013
Hands down the easiest to use CRM and job scheduling software!
After years of struggling with field service software for my window cleaning business, I can finally say I found a good fit with ServiceTask! We typically schedule 30-40 jobs per day and manage 10+ crews in ServiceTask. We save about 2 hours per day now that we can manage all of our company information in one central location. ServiceTask has found the balance of providing simple to use software without sacrificing powerful features. I highly recommend to anyone that is serious about growing their business!
March 25, 2013
Support & FAQ
Service Task wants to hear from you. Please email us at email@example.com.
Check out the most frequently asked questions below: Expand all
Do I need a credit card to sign up for the trial?
No. Sign up for a trial and get comfortable with ServiceTask. Enter it when you feel ready to upgrade.
Question: What happens when my 30-day trial period expires?
What happens when my 30-day trial period expires?
During your free trial a customer service representative will check-in with you to ask about your experience with Service Task. During the 30-day trial period at any time you can opt to upgrade to a plan. When your free trial expires you will have the option to sign up for one of our monthly subscriptions. If you have less than ten Customer records saved or have only one User, you can continue using Service Task for free.
If I upgrade my account, will all of my data be transferred?
Yes. If and when you decide to upgrade your Service Task account, all of your existing data, including your Customers, Jobs, and account settings, will automatically be carried over. Nothing will be removed or forgotten.
What types of payment do you accept?
We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.