Service Task allows you to easily manage customers & schedule jobs from a cloud based platform. Ideal for high volume service companies (field services, window cleaners, carpet cleaners, cleaning services to name a few…) who manage multiple crews.
Your company at a glance
ServiceTask offers an extremely easy way to see all company activity on the "Overview" screen. Quickly view a summarized list of all jobs for the day and all recent activity in a live feed. Worried about forgetting unscheduled jobs or jobs that are still in progress? You can simply view these right from the overview.
Track customer activity
Track customer activity in a dynamic customer dashboard all on one page. Save and organize jobs, estimates, notes, and reminders. Never forget to follow up with a customer to schedule an appointment again. You can set a due date for every note you create for a customer. You can even choose a time for an email reminder to send a reminder.
Quickly schedule jobs
We understand how difficult it can be to make sure jobs never fall through the cracks, which is why Service Task allows you to easily create recurring jobs. By using drag and drop, you can either change the order of jobs for a crew, or move them to another one. With Service Task you can view multiple crews’ schedules at the same time to better keep track of your schedule.
Track job activity
Easily keep track of which jobs need to be confirmed, followed up or rescheduled in the Job Dashboard. View all scheduled jobs for a particular crew within a specified date range. By creating custom job reports, you can better manage your schedule.
Invite your company members
Service Task encourages you to invite your co-workers to create accounts on your system. You will be able to set permissions to grant proper access for team members.
Service Task fully integrates with QuickBooks. This allows you to sync customer data, send job invoices to QuickBooks, and display outstanding balances for customers in Service Task. Save time by closing the gap between easy scheduling and efficient accounting.
Support & FAQ
Service Task wants to hear from you. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Do I need a credit card to sign up for the trial?
- No. Sign up for a trial and get comfortable with ServiceTask. Enter it when you feel ready to upgrade. Question: What happens when my 30-day trial period expires?
- What happens when my 30-day trial period expires?
- During your free trial a customer service representative will check-in with you to ask about your experience with Service Task. During the 30-day trial period at any time you can opt to upgrade to a plan. When your free trial expires you will have the option to sign up for one of our monthly subscriptions. If you have less than ten Customer records saved or have only one User, you can continue using Service Task for free.
- If I upgrade my account, will all of my data be transferred?
- Yes. If and when you decide to upgrade your Service Task account, all of your existing data, including your Customers, Jobs, and account settings, will automatically be carried over. Nothing will be removed or forgotten.
- What types of payment do you accept?
- We gladly accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.