Need better inventory, order management, and manufacturing than you get with QuickBooks Online? Get sales orders, assemblies, serial inventory, multiple locations and more, all at a fraction of the cost of traditional manufacturing systems.
Integrate with QuickBooks Online to eliminate duplicate data entry
SOS Inventory’s most compelling feature is its tight integration with QuickBooks Online. We specialize in QuickBooks Online. It’s not an afterthought for us. Our software is built for QuickBooks Online from the ground up. We know what is possible with QuickBooks Online and what is not, and we’ve built our software to save you time and money by reducing duplicate data entry. The time (and thus money) that your staff saves by using our software goes directly to your bottom line.
Use sales orders to streamline your order management
QuickBooks Online does not include sales orders. Use SOS Inventory instead for all your order management needs. You can create sales orders and then create full or partial shipments as needed. In addition, you can create full or partial invoices from the sales orders. The invoices synchronize with QuickBooks Online.
Support multiple locations
SOS Inventory has full support for multiple locations. See instantly how much inventory is in each of your facilities. Purchase and receive materials at each location. Ship orders from one or more locations. Transfer items between locations. You’ll enjoy a key benefit of a high-priced inventory system at a reasonable cost.
Track items by serial number and track cost history for each specific item
SOS Inventory allows you to track specific items, including serial numbers for each. You can also track the history of each individual item, which allows you to see your specific profit-and-loss for any specific item. This allows you to manage your business more effectively.
Build assemblies and track multiple stages of work-in-progress (WIP)
SOS Inventory gives QuickBooks Online users the ability to track assemblies and kits (item groups). You can build assemblies from component items and your finished inventory will be updated along with raw inventory. In addition, you can have multiple stages of work-in-progress (WIP), so that you know exactly where your materials are at all times. You can also provide better customer service by more effectively estimating lead times.
Pick, pack, and ship
Using SOS Inventory, you can integrate your picking, packing, and shipping processes with QuickBooks Online. Create pick tickets / packing slips directly from sales orders, from QuickBooks Online invoices and sales receipts, or from scratch. SOS inventory also supports partial shipments.
Support & FAQ
All plans include email and phone support during business hours (9 AM – 5 PM Central). In addition, the Plus, Pro, and Premium plans include email support evenings and weekends.
- What does SOS Inventory offer that QuickBooks Online does not?
- QuickBooks Online offers very limited inventory functionality that works well for small service companies. However, many companies have more sophisticated inventory and order management needs. For example, if you use sales orders, track serial numbers, or do any sort of manufacturing, you’ll find you need more than what QuickBooks Online provides. Visit our website at http://www.sosinventory.com for a more detailed list of additional functionality supported by SOS Inventory.
- How do I get my existing inventory and order data into SOS Inventory?
- The app retrieves data from QuickBooks Online, and you can import data from an Excel or CSV file. In addition, we offer custom data conversion services if you would rather have us do the work for you.
- How does SOS Inventory integrate with QuickBooks Online?
- SOS Inventory synchronizes data between your QuickBooks Online account and SOS Inventory. The data exchange takes place behind the scenes, so you don’t have to worry about importing and exporting data manually.
- Do you support _____ feature?
- For more information on the features that we support, please visit our website at http://www.sosinventory.com or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.