Transaction Pro Importer makes it easy to import many list and transaction types into QuickBooks Online from any text or Excel file. Field level mapping and ability to set default values for fields makes this a simple and powerful way to import data.
Easily Import Transactions from Excel or Text Files to QuickBooks Online
With over 10 million transactions imported with Transaction Pro Importer (TPI), you too can be importing your transactions and lists into QuickBooks Online in just a few easy steps. No matter what type of data you need to import, TPI makes it quick and easy. No complicated import templates; you define and save your own field mapping based on the import file you provide. TPI even validates your data pre-import and provides a log file after import.
Transaction Pro Importer Field Mapping
Easy to define field mapping, no need to match up or define complicated template file formats. You define a map that works best with your import file, even defining default values for fields.
Transaction Pro Importer Data Editing
Edit uploaded file data before import; easily filling in missing data and selecting which rows to import.
Transaction Pro Importer Data Validation
Pre-validates your import file before import, making sure that required fields are supplied and giving the opportunity to fix missing data beforehand.
Transaction Pro Importer Import Log
Provides an import log after import so you know what was imported, taking the guesswork out of the process.
Support & FAQ
Support is available via email at email@example.com
- Does the import file need to be in specified format?
- Transaction Pro Importer (“TPI”) will work with Excel or CSV files that have a header row. The columns in your import file can be in any order and can have whatever titles that you want. Within the mapping of TPI you can match the columns from your import file to the QuickBooks fields. Alternatively, you could download our sample template and copy and paste your data into the template. If you use the sample template no mapping is required.
- What transaction types and lists can be imported to QuickBooks Online using Transaction Pro Importer?
- Please find a listing of the supported transactions and lists on our support page here: http://support.transactionpro.com/KB/a126/transactions-lists-that-can-be-imported-to-quickbooks.aspx. If the import type you wish to use is not listed, contact us as Intuit continues to build out this developer platform to support new transactions and lists. As these become available we expect to be adding additional transaction and lists.
- How do I import multi lined transactions?
- Each line of the same transaction should have a common transaction id in your import file that is then mapped to the QuickBooks field, RefNumber, within the Transaction Pro Importer mapping screen.
- Can I undo an import?
- There is no way to undo an import. It is recommended you do a small test import until you are comfortable with the product. If you need to do batch deletes, check out our Transaction Pro Deleter app on apps.com.