Whether you need urgent or ongoing help, after you send an invoice in QuickBooks, ZenCash kicks in to automate the process of getting you paid. Continue to bill and record payments inside QuickBooks, while ZenCash transforms your AR.
Outsource Your Accounts Receivable Process
No business owner enjoys following up on unpaid invoices. If your business is growing, keeping cash flowing into your company can be a critical business discipline that gets overlooked.
- ZenCash’s virtual AR team and elegant software can transform AR from something that’s often overlooked and understaffed into a disciplined, well-groomed part of your company.
- Save countless hours each month
- Reduce borrowing costs
- Prevent lost revenues from non-collections
Accounts Receivable Dashboard
See quickly the most important metrics in your Accounts Receivable with the ZenCash AR Dashboard.
- Quick access to your customer’s Average Days to Pay and total outstanding amounts
- Review your receivables over time by Weekly History, Outstanding Invoices, or Payments
- Examine your Gallery of Debtors - those who have the most and longest outstanding account balances so you can take action quickly
Third-Party Collections Help in Just a Few Clicks
If a customer isn't paying, securely transmit a claim to a collections agency right inside the application.
- No additional contracts to sign or documentation to send
- You only pay if collection actions are successful
- Stay informed on the status of your claim throughout the process from within ZenCash
Send Printed Items
Send high quality printed items with your logo, including:
- Printed invoice, either with or without a remittance envelope
- "Thank you for your payment" note card, either with or without a gift card
- Regular thank you note with or without a gift card, e.g., "thank you for the project"
- Reminder note when invoices are past due
Place Reminder Phone Calls
Need an AR Expert in your corner? Schedule a call when invoices are current or past due.
- Phone calls are made in your company's name and all call scripts can be edited prior to scheduling the calls
- Phone calls are placed by ZenCash's call center agents, each with years of experience dealing with receivables and collections issues
- All calls are recorded, spot checked for quality, and then stored within Zencash available for you to listen as needed
Customizable Timeline for Managing Receivables and Collections
The consistency of ZenCash means you won't have to think about following up. Receivables best practices just happen!
- Either you or the ZenCash team will set up a timeline for when to follow up with your customers
- Communication can include sending reminder invoices via email or print mail, placing phone calls, or using one of ZenCash's other receivable management tools
Support & FAQ
ZenCash is here to help with your questions and anything else we can do to get things running smoothly.
Check out the most frequently asked questions below: Expand all
Do printed items say ZenCash on them?
No, there is no ZenCash branding on your printed materials.
What types of QuickBooks customers does ZenCash support?
Currently, we support U.S.-based companies using QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop PC versions 2009 and later.
Does ZenCash modify my QuickBooks data?
No, the sync is a one-way process. ZenCash only pulls data from QuickBooks and never modifies any of the information inside. Importantly, this means you need to mark all invoices as paid inside QuickBooks so ZenCash knows about it and discontinues any follow-up.
I have more than one QuickBooks account. Can I sync ZenCash with all of them?
Yes, but not inside a single ZenCash account. You'll need to create different ZenCash accounts to handle this setup. There are no fees for setting up new accounts.